The mission of Nurminen Logistics is to provide and produce high-quality logistics services that enhance our customers' competitiveness in Finland, Russia and its neighbouring countries.
The objective of Nurminen Logistics is to be the most reliable and highest-quality logistics operator in our chosen business segments and areas.
The strategy of Nurminen Logistics is to grow both organically and through investments and acquisitions. Key factors in this are our extensive experience in logistics markets both at home and internationally, a high-quality and multi-faceted range of services in central locations and near to existing product streams, and a comprehensive, sufficient, and cost-efficient service value chain that meets our customers’ needs.
Strategic objectives for 2020
1. Growth through selected acquisitions and projects
- focused investments and acquisitions in growing markets and segments
- developing service concepts that create synergies for the company, and added value for customers
- expanded logistics service offering by lengthening the value chain
2. Improving profitability
- internationalisation and growing profitable business operations
- developing operational productivity and efficiency
- growth of the value chain and development of value-added services
3. Development of rail logistics services
- rail logistics to serve industrial procurement and product streams
- international rail logistics
- rail logistics produced for local services
Competive advantages that support strategy implementation
- High service quality, reliability and flexibility.
- Strong expertise in production of import and export logistics services between Finland and Russia, and in internal logistics within Russia and its neighbouring countries.
- Lengthy experience and expertise in logistics markets.
- Branches in key places close to product streams.
Long-term financial objectives
1. Growth: Growing at a faster rate the the market, on average over 15% per year. Over 50% of net sales from the growth markets of Russia and the other CIS countries.
2. Profitability: The company will improve its profitability, reaching an operating profit margin of 15% and return on equity of 20%.
- Develop and improve – for the benefit of the customer
- Trust and be trustworthy
- Operate profitably
- Entrepreneurship means responsibility.