President and CEO and Executive Board
Nurminen Logistics' President and CEO is appointed by the Board. The President and CEO is responsible for the daily management of the company in accordance with Finnish Company Act and the instructions and directions of the Board of Directors. The President and CEO acts as a Chairman of the Executive Board of Directors.
M.Sc. (Tech.) Topi Saarenhovi has served as the President and CEO of the company since 1 May 2011. According to the Service Agreement between the company and President and CEO Topi Saarenhovi, either party is entitled to terminate the Service Agreement by six month's prior notice, during which time full salary and benefits are agreed to be paid. In the event that the company would terminate the contract on grounds, other than material breach made by President and CEO, the President and CEO is entitled to compensation equivalent to six month´s salary. President and CEO has statutory pension coverage and age of retirement.
The Executive Board of the company comprises of the senior management. It is the Executive Board's duty to prepare the strategy of the company, to monitor its performance and to handle matters with significant financial or other bearing. The members of the Executive Board report to the President and CEO. The members of the Executive Board are:
- President and CEO Topi Saarenhovi, b. 1967.
- Senior Vice President Janne Lehtimäki, b. 1970. Area of responsibility: Forwarding and Value Added Services.
- Senior Vice President Risto Miettinen, b. 1974. Area of responsibility: IT and quality.
- Senior Vice President Artur Poltavtsev, b. 1970. Area of responsibility: Railway Logistics.
- CFO Paula Kupiainen, b. 1961. Area of responsibility: Finance and Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Senior Vice President Hannu Vuorinen, b. 1956. Area of responsibility: Special Transports and Projects.
The members of the Executive Board are presented on page Executive Board. Their share and option holdings are presented on page Insider Register .
The company's expanded Executive Board includes, in addition to those mentioned above, Group Controller Jenni Heino, Director Risto Holopainen, Communications Manager Laura Jokinen, the employee representative driver Reijo Järviö and HR Manager Jaana Tekoniemi.