The Date for the Annual General Meeting in 2020 Will be Announced Later
The Annual General Meeting of Nurminen Logistics Plc has been postponed to ensure a safe and equal opportunity to join the meeting for all stakeholders and other participants. The initial meeting date was 6 April 2020, which would have been before the conclusion of the Emergency Powers Act on 13 April 2020.
The new notice of the Annual General Meeting will be published as a stock exchange release and on the company’s website. The transfer decision has been published on 20 March 2020 at 10:00 am EET as a stock exchange release.
- Nurminen Logistics Postpones AGM
- Notice to Annual General Meeting
- Nurminen Logistics - Board's proposal to the AGM
- Nurminen Logistics - Data protection statement for the AGM 2020
- Nurminen Logistics - Shareholders' proposals to the AGM
- Remuneration Policy 2020
- Financial Statements and the Boards Report on Operations 2019
- Corporate Governance Statement 2019